Over the years I have experienced numerous ups and downs – so high and so low that at times that even I’m surprised – and throughout it all I have maintained a very balanced perspective and positive outlook on life. I’m living the life of my dreams and I hope that some of what I have to share at Stop and Breathe can help you find the same fulfillment in your life.
Some of my successes in life have been considered extraordinary by a few, but modest by most. I’m just a regular guy. However, over the years I have accomplished and learned a lot that you may find valuable.
Are my thoughts and life lessons any more valuable than yours? Absolutely not. I’m simply interested in sharing mine.
I believe that to lead truly fulfilling lives we cannot become complacent. Life is constantly changing, and so must we. Only by taking the time to reflect, learn and focus on those things that are most important to us, can we be truly happy.
What are some of my accomplishments? I have…
- Married the woman of my dreams and become a father
- Embraced healthy lifestyle changes that allowed me to lose 80 lbs. and complete multiple Ironman triathlons (swim 2.4 miles , bike 112 miles, run 26.2 miles)
- Realized my ongoing dream to travel the world by visiting, living and working in over 35 countries
- Helped raise over 10 million dollars for charity
- Achieved my dream of becoming a personal and professional coach, helping others discover and realize their own dreams
- Taken control of my finances, eliminated my debt and become financially independent
- Physically and mentally overcame a debilitating back injury that resulted in major surgery, a spinal fusion and six months of bed rest
- Followed my passions and enjoyed success working as a coach, writer, actor, entrepreneur, banker, comedian, event planner, filmmaker, fundraiser and juggler (yes, I said juggler)
- Overcome fears, allowing me to skydive solo from over 12,000 ft. (50+ times) and dive unaided to over 150 ft. below the ocean on a single breath of air
- Received funding to write multiple feature length screenplays, two of which were award winning scripts that were optioned by notable producers or directors
- Found a balance in life by cultivating a regular yoga and meditation practice
- Experienced a very hurtful divorce and then learned how to trust again
- Been on an ongoing journey to free myself from a material life of excess
- Experienced the thrill and excitement of performing live on stage in front of tens of thousands of people
- Embraced a simpler, more clutter free and minimalist approach to life
- Discovered ways in which one can eliminate or reduce their need for a vehicle with relative ease
- and much, much more that I’m proud of
By sharing what I have learned from these and other achievements (and failures), I hope you will discover ways to create a more fulfilling life for yourself. If you’d like to know more about me, feel free to contact me.